FAMILY & COUPLE COUNSELLING
The goal of family counselling is to personal, and family well-being and and strengthen the existing supports you have as individuals and as a family. Family counselling is a powerful process:
- Each member is included in problems.
- It draws voices together in cooperative atmosphere.
- People learn together and gain future through involvement other.
- People do best when they feel part of meaningful relationships.
- Do you have a vision of something better and your family?
Couple counselling can help you restore connection, belonging and intimacy relationships.
- Develop different approaches equal voices
- Develop shared vision
- Solve problems together
- Share the tasks
- Increase expression of affection
- Learn to listen
- Learn to say what you need
Your family or couple relationship has huge potential to supply acceptance and love. If its not that, then you can work to restore it.
Respect | Communication | Personal growth | Love and Affection | Money | Good sex | Addiction free | Abuse free | Fun | Happy children | Spirituality | Plans for the future
Even small improvements in any of these areas can inject new hope and vitality into the relationships within the family.